A website is essential for any business, so that visitors can inquire about your business and the products or services you have to offer. Without an internet presence, you're losing business to other companies that do. A professionally designed website is clear, concise and informative, while communicating your business message - giving you the positive first impression your organization needs.
From conceptual design through the completed website, your business needs will be our top priority. With annual packages starting at less than $2 a day, there's no reason why your business shouldn't have a responsive website design from RMF TECHNOLOGIES.
Providing A Full Range Of Website Design Services
- Domain Registration & Hosting
- Social Media & Related Link Creation
- Monthly Maintenance & Regular Testing
- Business Programming Integration
- Web Banners & Web Page Backgrounds
- Logo Creation & Marketing Material Services
- Graphical Animation Creation & Integration
- Search Engine Optimization Services
A Responsive Website Design (or mobile friendly), utilizes a specific code to modify the website’s presentation as per the device it’s been viewed on. That means that your website content will respond to physical motions of the user. 75% of all internet visit occur on a mobile device, so if your website doesn't view properly on a phone or tablet, you're losing that positive website experience. How do you know if you have a responsive website design? Try the test below with your current website or try the test on this page on a mobile device.
try this simple mobile friendly website design test
1) Open this website on a mobile device and hold phone upright (vertical position).
2) Slide down to this text and the image below
3) Then turn the phone 90 degrees to the left or right and view the website horizontally
did you notice the text and image resize to fit the larger screen size?
mobile friendly website design facts
- Nearly 2.6 billion people (over 1/3 of worldwide consumers) use smartphones
- 68% of U.S. adults owned a smartphone & 45% of all U.S. adults owned a tablet or iPad
- You have 10 seconds to create a positive initial impression until visitors begin to leave.
- Globally, consumers use 5 different devices per person & 2.23 devices simultaneously.
- 91% of small businesses don’t have a mobile friendly website.
- 80% of visitors leave websites that don't display well.
- 88% of bad experience users general never return
- Users prefer visual content, as video views top 50 billion views per month
- 40% of users choose a different search engine result, if your website isn’t mobile friendly.
- 38% of people will stop engaging with a website if the content/layout is unattractive.
- 75% of all website traffic is mobile based.