VISITORS JUDGE YOU WITHIN 30 SECONDS OF THE FIRST WEBSITE VISIT, SO WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU SENDING?
A website is essential for any business, so that visitors can inquire about your business and the products or services you have to offer. Without an internet presence, you're losing business to other companies that do. A professionally designed website is clear, concise and informative, while communicating your business message - giving you the positive first impression your organization needs. From conceptual design through the completed website, your business needs will be our top priority. With annual packages starting at less than $2 a day, there's no reason why your business shouldn't have a mobile friendly website design from RMF TECHNOLOGIES.
Providing A Full Range Of Website Services
- Domain Registration & Hosting
- Social Media & Related Link Creation
- Monthly Maintenance & Regular Testing
- Business Programming Integration
- Web Banners & Web Page Backgrounds
- Logo Creation & Marketing Material Services
- Graphical Animation Creation & Integration
- Search Engine Optimization Services
Does Your Website Have A Mobile Friendly Design?
A Responsive Website Design (called MOBILE FRIENDLY), utilizes a specific code to modify the website’s presentation as per the device it’s been viewed on. That means that your website content will respond to physical motions of the user. 75% of all internet visit occur on a mobile device, so if your website doesn't view properly on a phone or tablet, you're losing that positive website experience.
How Do You Know If You Have A Mobile Friendly Website Design?
Try the test below with your current website or try the test on this page on a mobile device.
1) OPEN THE WEBSITE ON A MOBILE DEVICE & HOLD THE DEVICE UPRIGHT (vertical position).
2) Then turn the phone 90 degrees to the left or right and view the website horizontally ...
DID YOU NOTICE THE TEXT AND IMAGES RESIZE WITH THE MOVEMENT OF THE DEVICE TO FIT THE LARGER SCREEN SIZE?
IF SO, THEN THE WEBSITE IS MOBILE FRIENDLY!
Mobile Friendly Website Design Facts
- Nearly 2.6 billion people (over 1/3 of worldwide consumers) use smartphones
- 68% of U.S. adults owned a smartphone & 45% of all U.S. adults owned a tablet or iPad
- You have 10 seconds to create a positive initial impression until visitors begin to leave.
- Globally, consumers use 5 different devices per person & 2.23 devices simultaneously.
- 91% of small businesses don’t have a mobile friendly website.
- 80% of visitors leave websites that don't display well.
- 88% of bad experience users general never return
- Users prefer visual content, as video views top 50 billion views per month
- 40% of users choose a different search engine result, if your website isn’t mobile friendly.
- 38% of people will stop engaging with a website if the content/layout is unattractive.
- 75% of all website traffic is mobile based.